Song Du Jour:
Pachelbel | Canon in D

Muzicons.com

06 March 2013

Plant


“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~ Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

 
photo by ♥N | 23 Feb 2013

After spending the weekend at GP's place, I came home on Sunday and found my tulip plant had started to wilt and dry.  The leaves had started to discolor, and the tulip flowers had become weak and flaky.

It had missed me.

It also reminded me of the saying that the grass is greener on the side that we water.

I need to plant more positive seeds.  My garden of happiness is withering and fading.

It's time to pull out the weeds, and let life's flowers bloom.

2 comments:

  1. appreciate your thoughts ..so true about nurturing love...sometimes i wish people would water the love plants i give them =)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fitting continuation of your last post. This post in itself is planting positive seeds, I hope they germinate and bloom rapidly!

    ReplyDelete

Share your grind!